Overview of the business advantages of working with both React.js and React Native.
It should give you a fair idea of their respective strengths and what makes them different.
Business advantages while working with React:
- It is responsible for rendering of UI components, It is considered as V part Of MVC framework.React’s virtual DOM is faster than the conventional full refresh model, since the virtual DOM refreshes only parts of the page, Thus decreasing the page refresh time
- Document object model is a viewing agreement on inputs and outputs data. React’s virtual DOM( Document object model ) is faster than the conventional full refresh model, since the virtual DOM (Document object model) refreshes only parts of the page. Facebook was just looking for a way to reduce their re-build time, and partial DOM (Document object model) refresh was just a happy consequence. This increases performance and faster programming.
- You can reuse code components in React, saving you a lot of time.
- The rendering of your pages completely, from the server to the browser will improve in google search of your web app.
- React uses components as basic unit of UI which can be reused this saves coding time. Simple and easy to learn. It improves the debugging speed making your website life easier.
- Even to those unfamiliar with React Js. Many frameworks require you to learn an extensive list of concepts which are only useful within the framework. ReactJs strives to do the opposite.
Basic Introduction Of React Native:
- React Native is a framework that is used to create cross-platform Native apps. It means you can create native apps and the same app will run on Android and ios.
- React Native comes with Native Modules and Native components that improve performance. Unlike Cordova, PhoneGap, and other cross-platform frameworks that render code via WebView, React Native renders certain code components with native API’s.
- You don’t have to build the same application for iOS and Android, separately as React Native allows your developers to reuse the common logic layer.
- React Native comes with all the advantages that React.js brought you.React.js focuses on a better UI, so those benefits remain. Front end developer can become mobile developer easily
- React Native’s component-based structure allows developers to build apps with a more agile, web-style approach to development than most hybrid frameworks, and without any web at all.